Saturday, April 17, 2010

Off To Candy Making Class Today

I'm busy gathering supplies for the candy making class I'm teaching today for my church's ladies group. Here's hoping nothing catches on fire! Just kidding! Anyway since I'm crunched for time this morning and morning is usually when I blog, I thought I would post a few pictures from this just past Easter. We celebrate Easter as the glorious ressurection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, but the celebration does have its fair share of candy!



Just a sampling from one child's basket.


The family portrait where the BOY isn't doing something silly. (Death threats from Dad do wonders.)

Understand my son's personality?


Think you got that personality yet?


We spent Easter with family friends. Here is a mix of some of both family's kids. Notice the grass and lack of heavy clothing. It was super nice this year as opposed to the Easter we spent with them two years ago where everything was covered in 1/2 a foot of snow.

No comments: