Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring in the garden

I think the danger of snow in our area has past, though it can frost through the end of May.

I get all excited going out each morning and looking at what is growing on its own. (I haven't planted anything in the ground yet as I should have protective row covers in case of frost and haven't procured them yet.)


I have lemon balm...


Rhubarb...

A surprise little spinach plant growing in the box on our porch where we had it planted last year.


A carrot that we missed harvesting last year in our vege garden. (Currently more of a grass garden... NEVER TILL YOUR GRASS INTO THE GROUND... remove it!)



We also missed this onion in last year's garden.


My greenhouse is "growing" too! The DH should finish it up Saturday.
I love spring!

No comments: