Saturday, August 18, 2007

Alpha Omega Mom

I was reading an article in a magazine the other day about "Alpha Moms"- do it all moms that keep up on the newest products and trends and pass the word on to their friends. Apparently big companies such as Nintendo and others are reaching out for the opinions of these ladies as marketing schemes. There was a time in the not too distant past that I would have been trying to be lumped in with these ladies but God changed my heart and my direction. I am proud to say that I am an Alpha Omega Mom! Doing what God desires, keeping up with and sharing his product (The Holy Bible) and concentrating on time proven traditions over trends. Some how I don't think Starbucks or Nintendo will be knocking on my door any time soon but in the scope of all eternity... It doesn't matter really does it!

No comments: