Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We're learning!

Taylor is learning to eat rice cereal!

Taylor is learning to sit!

Taylor is learning to hold toys better!


Taylor is learning to grab toys herself!


...AND MOM IS LEARNING TOO!
Wendi over at Roger's Wonderful Life has pushed the non-techie in me to add a new gadget to my blog. She wanted to follow my blog but I didn't have that option button on my page. I had seen it before but I'm one who resists change and didn't add it. But.... since she asked, I thought I'd see if I could do it.

I'll take a bow now! I did it. No, it wasn't hard at all but I freak myself out about doing anything beyond basics when it comes to computers and the internet etc.

So now I have a nice little followers button that you can add yourself to. Please do. I like to pretend I have readers. :)

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Your baby is adorable!! Thank you so much!:):)

Cyndi Lewis said...

Wendi,
Thank you... a good push is what I needed.

Anonymous said...

This is the first blog that I actually pushed the Follow button. :) Good for you!