Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Making Your Home A Haven

Doesn't everyone wear winter gloves and shorts when vaccuming?

Crystal Paine has passed Making Your Home A Haven to her friend Tammy. In honor of the switch today's challange is a simple one. Come up with a morning routine of no more than five things. I already have a morning routine so this one was easy.


1. Feed/change my five month old daughter

2. Coffee/computer time

3. Feed my four other children

4. Morning chores (Sweeping, dishes etc.)

5. School


Yes, Bible and prayer time should be in there but I tend to fall back asleep if I try that in the morning. Either that or I get constant inturruptions from rising children. Hmmm... I remember when a quiet time used to be a quiet time.
Check out other routines at Tammy's blog.

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Why yes, our whole family dons gloves and shorts on chore day ... Not!! Funny picture though, and who can possibly complain as long as he's vacuuming?!!

Genesa said...

I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Lemonade award!