Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Have An Awesome Husband!




I didn't get diamonds, furs, fancy perfume or European chocolates for Christmas. I got COOKWARE! I LOVE IT! My old set that we got when we got married 14 some years ago was slowly on its way to the grave.


My husband wasn't sure that I'd like the cookware as it is so practical. But I am so thrilled. Now I can at least look like I can cook. LOL! The only downside is that they are a shiny stainless steel so my reflection can clearly be seen in them. I'll need to cook in full makeup and my best clothes now that I have to look at myself all the time. LOL!


I told my DH that the only better gift would have been Rachel Ray herself. (As a live in cook.) I even said her husband could come with her. LOL!

1 comment:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

I didn't get cookware, but I did get a lot of new kitchen stuff--it does wear out over time!!! I got a new microwave (our handle was busted) A huge griddle (with a family of 6 the little square one we had was a joke) A four slice toaster to replace our broken two slicer--oh and I even got a ton of new dish towels.

I like practical truly needed gifts anyday compared to another trinket or knicknack!