Saturday, September 1, 2007

"C" is for cookie


... and that's good enough for me! While I confess to having a sweet tooth and love for all things candy and dessert there is nothing that I love more than a good cookie. The old traditionals are my favorites: chocolate chip, peanut butter, snickerdoodles and oatmeal! Today was a cookie making day even though the temps were a little warm for it. The kids all love to help mix up the batches, put them on the sheets to bake and then cleaning up. ( Licking the bowl!) I remember as a child wanting to just eat the dough and could never understand why my mom said, "I want to have some left for cookies." Boy have times changed. Now I'm the mom saying what I vowed I'd never say, "I want dough left for cookies!" AHHH... good times.


I took a few different pictures and after comparing them all I just had to go with the one with my youngest's fingers in the picture. She just couldn't resist all those cookies. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the chocolate dough with peanut butter chips.

Now that song is stuck in my head! :)