Friday, September 14, 2007

Frugal Fridays

This is a different kind of post for a Frugal Friday. While I am working to stretch the dollars my hardworking husband brings home I also want to contribute to the family income the way the Proverbs 31 woman did entrepreneurly. I have been blessed/cursed with an entrepreneurial spirit. Here is a list of things I have thought that I might be able to do.

Lampshade design, cushion design, home fashion design( aprons, pot holders etc.), handbag design, video production (on home making and frugality), game inventor (relating to homemaking, frugality etc.), Homeschool tour organizer, Herb grower/seller, vegetable/fruit grower/seller, flower grower/seller (u-pick also), raising chickens and selling eggs, breadmaker, pie maker, cookie maker, cheese maker, dessert maker, calligrapher for hire, greeting card maker, photographer of stock photos for homemakers, cookbook writer, novelist, ebook writer, self publishing, web magazine, web newsletter

Here is my question... as frugal women what types of services above (and any I might not have listed) do you see a demand for or would spend your stretched dollars on and why?

3 comments:

Charity said...

"I have been blessed/cursed with an entrepreneurial spirit."

I love this line! I think I know exactly what you mean because I feel the same way.

Anonymous said...

I would buy videos on homemaking and fugality to learn things that I don't know how to do. Like calligraphy! I would love to learn but I think I need someone to show me. A video would be great for that.

Lynn

Cyndi Lewis said...

Thanks for input!