Thursday, January 24, 2008

Gotta love the way a kid thinks


This morning, after three straight days of snow, we had a beautiful, bright sunrise set against blue skies. (Our home is situated so that the sunrises on our back and sets in the front. We have a slider door that leads out to our back deck that we do not have any blinds or curtains on.) It was so bright that I didn't have to turn on any lights. My three year old daughter woke up and came out to the front room to watch cartoons. Soon she was pulling her blanket over her head and then she said, "Mom, turn the lights off. It's too bright!"


I tried to explain to her that it was the sun and there was nothing I could do and yet she still insisted it was too bright. She was down right mad that I would not "turn the light off". Then my son woke up and came out and told me it was too bright! I promptly told him, "Take it to God." Silly kids! I thought the sun was rather nice for a change. LOL!

No comments: