Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Skunked Husband and Project Pictures

Top of TV: Carvings, Chickens, candles, humidor, oil lamp


Side of love seat: Books, Bibles, candle, chicken on a wooden box

Other side of love seat: Stool with jar of dried pomogranets, chicken boxes


Love seat and lamp moved and angled in front of window.


Well, my DH didn't need the camera yesterday. He and his buddies didn't catch one single fish. However, my day was made when I was talking to him on the phone, while he was on his way home. He told me he got "skunked" and I said, "Oh, Honey, I'm sorry you got skunked." The look on all three of my older kids faces was priceless. "Dad, got skunked!" They all said with mouths dropped open. Suddenly I realized that they thought that meant Dad had gotten sprayed by a skunk. I quickly had to explain, while still on the phone with the DH, that "skunked" meant he didn't catch any fish or really even get any bites- not Dad meeting up with a skunk. Relief washed over my children's faces and my DH broke into hysterical laughter at the other end of the phone. His buddies had a good laugh too. Gotta love the way a kid's mind works.



As promised, here are my pictures of my rearranging/redecorating project. It was hard to get the same angle because the furniture is moved around. The laundry on the love seat is waiting to be folded by my oldest when she finishes her school and there is still no snow outside. I'm hoping to get a couple of inches on the ground Thursday night/Friday morning. At least the weather is back into the 30's.

1 comment:

Dana said...

When I was reading your post, I thought he got sprayed by a skunk too!

Dana