Thursday, January 3, 2008

Snow Day!








We spent yesterday at the local sledding area, Charlie's Dump, with our kids and our friends the Halls. It was packed with people and rather challenging to avoid slamming into other sledders. There was some blood on the snow at the bottom but I didn't see any terrible accidents.

The kids had so much fun. The only really bad thing about it was having to climb back up the hill when you were done with your slide. The snow was so packed and slippery that I wished I had little toe picks on the tips of my boots. I'm suprised I'm not sore today.


After sledding, we headed over to the Hall abode for cocoa, games, yummy soup and bread and a great time of fellowship. Gotta love snow days! The bummer is we are supposed to highs in the 50's coming in a couple of days. All this lovely snow is going to melt and we'll have to start all over again. Sigh.

No comments: